Monday, August 11, 2008

What's Your Favorite Place?

I am drawn to Venice, Italy and have spent my most treasured times there with some of my most treasured people; last week I returned, this time with Andrew (my top treasure), for a long weekend. We discussed what makes it so special and romantic when, at first blush, it does look a bit neglected and unkempt. Well, countless people have written about this place, I'm sure quite eloquently; to me Venice is a delicate beauty, who transcends time and fashion, and remains just as you remember her.


1 comment:

lisa lipani said...

I'm with you sister! Venice is one of my favorite places on the planet. I will always remember the great times we shared there back in 1983. Wow, it seems like yesterday. Time to make plans for a return visit. Thanks Rob. You are motivating me to put on my traveling pants and get a move on!