Friday, July 27, 2007

Bad hair day; or, we're not in Kansas anymore

Okay, last week I had my first set back. I was spending the day in Edinburgh while Andrew was at a business meeting. The first half of the day was lovely, but then later in the afternoon it started to rain and the rain didn't stop. We had arranged for a meeting place at the end of the day but I couldn't find the exact location and I just felt like a sad soggy soul, standing in the middle of traffic, completely lost. I was pouting during the drive back, but then, right in front of us appeared this amazing end-to-end rainbow (Terri if you're reading this - do you believe it?). We both had never seen one before; a first for us in the UK.

Funny how things sort themselves out. Without the rain, no rainbow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do believe it! Glad it made you feel better. Hope to catch up soon. - Terri